가전제품 사용자 경험 지수 도출을 위한 평가 모델 프레임워크 제안
- 가전제품 사용자 경험 지수 도출을 위한 평가 모델 프레임워크 제안
- 이민규; HAN, SUNG HO; 박정철; 박재현; 곽지영; 박주환; 강보라; 정동영; 장혜지; 정다운
- Date Issued
- This study aims to develop models for quantifying user experience (UX) satisfaction of small- and medium-sized home appliances. When designing home appliances, satisfaction of products can be greatly improved with considerations of user experience. However, it is not easy to evaluate user experience, which is somehow ambiguous and qualitative. In particular, there is no formalized method to evaluate small- and medium-sized home appliances, because they have various functions, design elements and appearances. Questionnaires for evaluation were developed based on UX principles and design elements proposed in the previous research. Based on the questionnaires, two types of hair dryers, humidifiers, and handy vacuum cleaners were evaluated by users. The regression analysis was conducted to derive the UX satisfaction model for each product category. From the model, it can be inferred which design elements or UX principles are important to improve the user satisfaction. Based on the models, it can be used to simply evaluate the product in the design phase and to improve the product.
- Article Type
- 대한인간공학회 춘계학술대회, 2017-04-29
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.