Electromagnetic wave characteristics of second-order composite frequency-selective surfaces fabricated by e-beam evaporator
- Electromagnetic wave characteristics of second-order composite frequency-selective surfaces fabricated by e-beam evaporator
- Kim, JY; Kim, DS; Woo, DW; Shin, DS; Park, WS; Hwang, W
- Date Issued
- INST ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY-IET
- A composite frequency-selective surface (FSS) fabricated by using an e-beam evaporator is proposed. This manufacturing process is advantageous in that it can directly achieve an FSS function for real structural surfaces with various skin conformations. A multilayered patch-grid-patch-type FSS consisting of copper layers as capacitive or inductive surfaces and a glass/epoxy prepreg as the substrate is produced. It operates at 9-10 GHz for dual polarisation. This technique can be used to manufacture a stealth technology for communicating in a specific frequency range.
- Article Type
- ELECTRONICS LETTERS, vol. 50, no. 3, page. 189 - 190, 2014-01-30
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.