Extended depth-of-field microscopy with a micro-mirror array lens system for versatile cellular examination
- Extended depth-of-field microscopy with a micro-mirror array lens system for versatile cellular examination
- SUIL, JEON; JUNGBIN, LEE; KIM, KI HEAN
- Date Issued
- Extended depth of field microscopy is a method to acquire complete object image in a single view, but they have their respective limitations. We present a versatile EDOF wide-field microscopy that insensitive to calibration and orientation by using a micro-mirror array lens system (MALS), a MEMS-based fast dynamic varifocal lens. The system performance was demonstrated in two imaging cases: imaging of conjunctival surface of live mouse eye and surface cell examination of human tissues.
- Article Type
- 2022 첨단 바이오포토닉스 학술대회, 2022-11-10
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.