Palladium-Catalyzed Asymmetric Nitrogen-Selective Addition Reaction of Indoles to Alkoxyallenes
- Palladium-Catalyzed Asymmetric Nitrogen-Selective Addition Reaction of Indoles to Alkoxyallenes
- Jang, Seok Hyeon; Kim, Hyun Woo; Jeong, Wook; Moon, Dohyun; Rhee, Young Ho
- Date Issued
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- A new palladium-catalyzed asymmetric addition reaction of indoles to alkoxyallenes is reported. Remarkably, the reaction showed complete regioselectivity toward the nitrogen. A new mechanism distinct from that of conventional pi-allyl chemistry is proposed to explain this unique selectivity. The utility of the reaction is demonstrated by highly efficient and flexible synthesis of N-glycosylindoles.
- Article Type
- ORGANIC LETTERS, vol. 20, no. 4, page. 1248 - 1251, 2018-02
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.