BV quantization of topological open membranes
- BV quantization of topological open membranes
- Hofman, Christiaan; PARK, JAE SUK
- Date Issued
- We study bulk-boundary correlators in topological open membranes. The basic example is the open membrane with a WZ coupling to a 3-form. We view the bulk interaction as a deformation of the boundary string theory. This boundary string has the structure of a homotopy Lie algebra, which can be viewed as a closed string field theory. We calculate the leading order perturbative expansion of this structure. For the 3-form field we find that the C-field induces a trilinear bracket, deforming the Lie algebra structure. This paper is the first step towards a formal universal quantization of general quasi-Lie bialgebroids.
- Article Type
- COMMUNICATIONS IN MATHEMATICAL PHYSICS, vol. 249, no. 2, page. 249 - 271, 2004-08
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.