Special Features of Precipitation of epsilon-Cu Phase in Cast Irons Alloyed with Copper and Aluminum
- Special Features of Precipitation of epsilon-Cu Phase in Cast Irons Alloyed with Copper and Aluminum
- Bataev, A. A.; Stepanova, N. V.; Bataev, I. A.; Kang, Y.; Razumakov, A. A.
- Date Issued
- Special features of precipitation of epsilon-Cu phase in cast irons alloyed with copper and aluminum are studied. The FactSage software is used to amend the Fe - Cu - C phase diagram. The diagram is used to analyze the structure of the metals. The shape of the particles and the places of their localization in the volume of the alloys are determined by x-ray diffraction analysis. The causes of the hardening action of copper in the irons are assessed.
- Article Type
- METAL SCIENCE AND HEAT TREATMENT, vol. 60, no. 3-4, page. 150 - 157, 2018-07
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.