Supramolecular Hydrogels Encapsulating Bioengineered Mesenchymal Stem Cells for Ischemic Therapy
- Supramolecular Hydrogels Encapsulating Bioengineered Mesenchymal Stem Cells for Ischemic Therapy
- Hwang, Byung Woo; Kim, Young-Eun; Kim, Mungu; Han, Seulgi; Bok, Seoyeon; Park, Kyeng Min; Shrinidhi, Annadka; Kim, Ki Su; Ahn, G-One; Hahn, Sei Kwang
- Date Issued
- Royal Society of Chemistry
- We developed supramolecular hyaluronate (HA) hydrogels to encapsulate genetically engineered mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) for the treatment of limb ischemia. In vivo angiogenic factors could be produced stably by the bioengineered MSCs (BMSCs) within the supramolecular hydrogels showing effective vascular repair and enhanced blood perfusion.
- Article Type
- RSC Advances, vol. 8, no. 34, page. 18771 - 18775, 2018-05
- Files in This Item:
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.