On 3d Seiberg-Like Dualities with Two Adjoints
- On 3d Seiberg-Like Dualities with Two Adjoints
- Hwang, Chiung; Kim, Hyungchul; Park, Jaemo
- Date Issued
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- We study N=2 3-d theories with two adjoints and fundamental flavors along with D-type superpotential. For superpotential WDn+2= Tr (Xn+1 + XY2) with n odd, we propose the 3d dualities, which we motivate from the dimensional reduction of the related 4-d theory. We consider the factorization of the superconformal index and match precisely the vortex partition function of the dual pairs. In the language of the Higgs branch localization, the nonzero contribution of the vortex partition function comes from the discrete Higgs vacua of the massively deformed theory, which precisely matches with that of the dual theory. We also clarify the monopole operators parametrizing the Coulomb branch of such theories. Existence of independent monopole operators of charge 2 is crucial to describe the Coulomb branch.
- Article Type
- FORTSCHRITTE DER PHYSIK-PROGRESS OF PHYSICS, vol. 66, no. 11-12, 2018-11
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.