Odysseus: a High-Performance ORDBMS Tightly-Coupled with IR Features
- Odysseus: a High-Performance ORDBMS Tightly-Coupled with IR Features
- Whang, Kyu-Young; Lee, Min-Jae; Lee, Jae-Gil; Kim, Min-Soo; HAN, WOOK SHIN
- Date Issued
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- We propose the notion of tight-coupling  to add new data types into the DBMS engine. In this paper, we introduce the Odysseus ORDBMS and present its tightly-coupled IR features (U.S. patented). We demonstrate a web search engine capable of managing 20 million web pages in a non-parallel configuration using Odysseus. © 2005 IEEE.
- Article Type
- Proceedings - International Conference on Data Engineering, page. 1104 - 1105, 2005-04
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.