High-Efficiency Solution-Processed Inorganic Metal Halide Perovskite Light-Emitting Diodes
- High-Efficiency Solution-Processed Inorganic Metal Halide Perovskite Light-Emitting Diodes
- Cho, Himchan; Wolf, Christoph; Kim, Joo Sung; Yun, Hyung Joong; Bae, Jong Seong; Kim, Hobeom; Heo, Jung-Min; Ahn, Soyeong; LEE, TAE WOO
- Date Issued
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- This paper reports highly bright and efficient CsPbBr3 perovskite light-emitting diodes (PeLEDs) fabricated by simple one-step spin-coating of uniform CsPbBr3 polycrystalline layers on a self-organized buffer hole injection layer and stoichiometry-controlled CsPbBr3 precursor solutions with an optimized concentration. The PeLEDs have maximum current efficiency of 5.39 cd A(-1) and maximum luminance of 13752 cd m(-2). This paper also investigates the origin of current hysteresis, which can be ascribed to migration of Br-anions. Temperature dependence of the electroluminescence (EL) spectrum is measured and the origins of decreased spectrum area, spectral blue-shift, and linewidth broadening are analyzed systematically with the activation energies, and are related with Br-anion migration, thermal dissociation of excitons, thermal expansion, and electron-phonon interaction. This work provides simple ways to improve the efficiency and brightness of all-inorganic polycrystalline PeLEDs and improves understanding of temperature-dependent ion migration and EL properties in inorganic PeLEDs.
- Article Type
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, vol. 29, no. 31, 2017-08
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.