Bistable Solid-State Fluorescence Switching in Photoluminescent, Infinite Coordination Polymers
- Bistable Solid-State Fluorescence Switching in Photoluminescent, Infinite Coordination Polymers
- Kim, Jincheol; You, Youngmin; Yoon, Seong-Jun; Kim, Jong H.; Kang, Boseok; Park, Sang Kyu; Whang, Dong Ryeol; Seo, Jangwon; Cho, Kilwon; Park, Soo Young
- Date Issued
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- Photo-functional infinite coordinated polymers (ICPs) were synthesized that consist of the photochromic dithienylethene (DTE) and a luminescent bridging unit to give enhanced fluorescence in the solid state. We could fabricate well-ordered micropatterns of these ICPs by a soft-lithographic method, which repeatedly showed high contrast on-off fluorescence switching.
- AGGREGATION-INDUCED EMISSION; METAL-ORGANIC FRAMEWORKS; POROUS FRAMEWORK; NANOPARTICLES; MOLECULES; CRYSTAL; SYSTEMS; PHOSPHORESCENCE; PHOTOCHROMISM; ENHANCEMENT
- Article Type
- CHEMISTRY-A EUROPEAN JOURNAL, vol. 23, no. 42, page. 10017 - 10022, 2017-07
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.