Bilinear restriction estimates for surfaces of codimension bigger than one
- Bilinear restriction estimates for surfaces of codimension bigger than one
- BAK, JONG GUK; Lee, Jungjin; Lee, Sanghyuk
- Date Issued
- Mathematical Sciences Publishers
- In connection with the restriction problem in Rn for hypersurfaces including the sphere and paraboloid, the bilinear (adjoint) restriction estimates have been extensively studied. However, not much is known about such estimates for surfaces with codimension (and dimension) larger than 1. In this paper we show sharp bilinear L2L2 !Lq restriction estimates for general surfaces of higher codimension. In some special cases, we can apply these results to obtain the corresponding linear estimates.
- Complex surfaces; Fourier restriction estimates; Fourier transform of measures
- Article Type
- Analysis and PDE, vol. 10, no. 8, page. 1961 - 1985, 2017-08
- Files in This Item:
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.