Advances in molecular quantum chemistry contained in the Q-Chem 4 program package
- Advances in molecular quantum chemistry contained in the Q-Chem 4 program package
- Shao, YH; Gan, ZT; Epifanovsky, E; Gilbert, ATB; Wormit, M; Kussmann, J; Lange, AW; Behn, A; Deng, J; Feng, XT; Ghosh, D; Goldey, M; Horn, PR; Jacobson, LD; Kaliman, I; Khaliullin, RZ; Kus, T; L; au, A; Liu, J; Proynov, EI; Rhee, YM; Richard, RM; Rohrdanz, MA; Steele, RP; Sundstrom, EJ; Woodcock, HL; Zimmerman, PM; Zuev, D; Albrecht, B; Alguire, E; Austin, B; Beran, GJO; Bernard, YA; Berquist, E; Br; horst, K; Bravaya, KB; Brown, ST; Casanova, D; Chang, CM; Chen, YQ; Chien, SH; Closser, KD; Crittenden, DL; Diedenhofen, M; DiStasio, RA; Do, H; Dutoi, AD; Edgar, RG; Fatehi, S; Fusti-Molnar, L; Ghysels, A; Golubeva-Zadorozhnaya, A; Gomes, J; Hanson-Heine, MWD; Harbach, PHP; Hauser, AW; Hohenstein, EG; Holden, ZC; Jagau, TC; Ji, HJ; Kaduk, B; Khistyaev, K; Kim, J; Kim, J; King, RA; Klunzinger, P; Kosenkov, D; Kowalczyk, T; Krauter, CM; Lao, KU; Laurent, AD; Lawler, KV; Levchenko, SV; Lin, CY; Liu, F; Livshits, E; Lochan, RC; Luenser, A; Manohar, P; Manzer, SF; Mao, SP; Mardirossian, N; Marenich, AV; Maurer, SA; Mayhall, NJ; Neuscamman, E; Oana, CM; Olivares-Amaya, R; O'Neill, DP; Parkhill, JA; Perrine, TM; Peverati, R; Prociuk, A; Rehn, DR; Rosta, E; Russ, NJ; Sharada, SM; Sharma, S; Small, DW; Sodt, A; Stein, T; Stuck, D; Su, YC; Thom, AJW; Tsuchimochi, T; Vanovschi, V; Vogt, L; Vydrov, O; Wang, T; Watson, MA; Wenzel, J; White, A; Williams, CF; Yang, J; Yeganeh, S; Yost, SR; You, ZQ; Zhang, IY; Zhang, X; Zhao, Y; Brooks, BR; Chan, GKL; Chipman, DM; Cramer, CJ; Goddard, WA; Gordon, MS; Hehre, WJ; Klamt, A; Schaefer, HF; Schmidt, MW; Sherrill, CD; Truhlar, DG; Warshel, A; Xu, X; Aspuru-Guzik, A; Baer, R; Bell, AT; Besley, NA; Chai, JD; Dreuw, A; Dunietz, BD; Furlani, TR; Gwaltney, SR; Hsu, CP; Jung, YS; Kong, J; Lambrecht, DS; Liang, WZ; Ochsenfeld, C; Rassolov, VA; Slipchenko, LV; Subotnik, JE; Van Voorhis, T; Herbert, JM; Krylov, AI; Gill, PMW; Head-Gordon, M
- Date Issued
- Taylor & Francis
- A summary of the technical advances that are incorporated in the fourth major release of the Q-Chem quantum chemistry program is provided, covering approximately the last seven years. These include developments in density functional theory methods and algorithms, nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) property evaluation, coupled cluster and perturbation theories, methods for electronically excited and open-shell species, tools for treating extended environments, algorithms for walking on potential surfaces, analysis tools, energy and electron transfer modelling, parallel computing capabilities, and graphical user interfaces. In addition, a selection of example case studies that illustrate these capabilities is given. These include extensive benchmarks of the comparative accuracy of modern density functionals for bonded and non-bonded interactions, tests of attenuated second order Moller-Plesset (MP2) methods for intermolecular interactions, a variety of parallel performance benchmarks, and tests of the accuracy of implicit solvation models. Some specific chemical examples include calculations on the strongly correlated Cr-2 dimer, exploring zeolite-catalysed ethane dehydrogenation, energy decomposition analysis of a charged ter-molecular complex arising from glycerol photoionisation, and natural transition orbitals for a Frenkel exciton state in a nine-unit model of a self-assembling nanotube.
- Article Type
- MOLECULAR PHYSICS, vol. 113, no. 2, page. 184 - 215, 2015-01-17
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.