Homotopy probability theory I
- Homotopy probability theory I
- Drummond-Cole, GC; Park, JS; Terilla, J
- Date Issued
- Springer Verlag
- This is the first of two papers that introduce a deformation theoretic framework to explain and broaden a link between homotopy algebra and probability theory. In this paper, cumulants are proved to coincide with morphisms of homotopy algebras. The sequel paper outlines how the framework presented here can assist in the development of homotopy probability theory, allowing the principles of derived mathematics to participate in classical and noncommutative probability theory.
- Article Type
- JOURNAL OF HOMOTOPY AND RELATED STRUCTURES, vol. 10, no. 3, page. 425 - 435, 2015-09
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.