Complex function projective synchronization of general networked chaotic systems by using complex adaptive fuzzy logic
- Complex function projective synchronization of general networked chaotic systems by using complex adaptive fuzzy logic
- Lee, JW; Lee, SM; Won, SC
- Date Issued
- This paper is concerned with the problem of complex function projective synchronization for uncertain networked chaotic complex systems. Based on Lyapunov stability, an adaptive control method is proposed for complex modified projective synchronization, which guarantees that the general drive-response networked chaotic complex systems are synchronized up to a complex scaling function matrix. Moreover, a complex fuzzy logic-based observer is designed to compensate for the model uncertainties and the external disturbances that exist in response networks, without prior information about uncertain factors. Numerical simulations are presented to demonstrate the effectiveness of the proposed method.
- Article Type
- NONLINEAR DYNAMICS, vol. 81, no. 4, page. 2095 - 2106, 2015-09
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.