Hilbert series for Theories with Aharony Duals
- Hilbert series for Theories with Aharony Duals
- Hanany, A; Hwang, C; Kim, H; Park, J; Seong, RK
- Date Issued
- The algebraic structure of moduli spaces of 3d N = 2 supersymmetric gauge theories is studied by computing the Hilbert series which is a generating function that counts gauge invariant operators in the chiral ring. These U(N-c) theories with N-f flavors have Aharony duals and their moduli spaces receive contributions from both mesonic and monopole operators. In order to compute the Hilbert series, recently developed techniques for Coulomb branch Hilbert series in 3d N = 4 are extended to 3d N = 2. The Hilbert series computation leads to a general expression of the algebraic variety which represents the moduli space of the U(N-c) theory with N-f flavors and its Aharony dual theory. A detailed analysis of the moduli space is given, including an analysis of the various components of the moduli space.
- Supersymmetric gauge theory; D-branes; Differential and Algebraic Geometry; Superstring Vacua; SUPERSYMMETRIC GAUGE-THEORIES; COUNTING BPS OPERATORS; 3 DIMENSIONS; CHIRAL RING
- Article Type
- JOURNAL OF HIGH ENERGY PHYSICS, no. 11, 2015-11-20
- Files in This Item:
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.