Improved delay-dependent stability criteria for uncertain Lur'e systems with sector and slope restricted nonlinearities and time-varying delays
- Improved delay-dependent stability criteria for uncertain Lur'e systems with sector and slope restricted nonlinearities and time-varying delays
- Choi, SJ; Lee, SM; Won, SC; Park, JH
- Date Issued
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE INC
- This paper deals with the absolute stability analysis for uncertain time delay Lur'e systems that have time-varying delays and sector and slope restricted nonlinearities. New delay-dependent stability criteria are derived via linear matrix inequality (LMI) formulation that can be easily solved by various optimization techniques. Sector bounds and slope bounds are employed to the Lyapunov-Krasovskii functional through convex representation of the nonlinearities so that less conservative stability conditions are obtained. Numerical examples show effectiveness of the proposed stability condition. (C) 2008 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
- Lur' e systems; Time-varying delay; Delay-dependent stability criteria; LMIs; ROBUST ABSOLUTE STABILITY; MULTIPLE NONLINEARITIES
- Article Type
- APPLIED MATHEMATICS AND COMPUTATION, vol. 208, no. 2, page. 520 - 530, 2009-02-15
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.