Thermodynamic and volumetric databases and software for magnesium alloys
- Thermodynamic and volumetric databases and software for magnesium alloys
- Kang, YB; Celil Aliravci; Philip J. Spencer; Gunnar Eriksson; Carlton D. Fuerst; Patrice Chartrand; Arthur D. Pelton
- Date Issued
- Extensive databases for the thermodynamic and volumetric properties of magnesium alloys have been prepared by critical evaluation, modeling, and optimization of available data. Software has been developed to access the databases to calculate equilibrium phase diagrams, heat effects, etc., and to follow the course of equilibrium or Scheil-Gulliver cooling, calculating not only the amounts of the individual phases, but also of the microstructural constituents.
- QUASI-CHEMICAL MODEL; TIN ALLOYS; TEMPERATURE-DEPENDENCE; RICH ALLOYS; CONSTITUTION; ALUMINUM; SYSTEM; LEAD; OPTIMIZATION; HEAT
- Article Type
- JOM, vol. 61, no. 5, page. 75 - 82, 2009-05
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.