A Statistical Inter-Cell Interference Model for Downlink Cellular OFDMA Networks Under Log-Normal Shadowing with Ricean Fading
- A Statistical Inter-Cell Interference Model for Downlink Cellular OFDMA Networks Under Log-Normal Shadowing with Ricean Fading
- Seol, C; Cheun, K; Hong, S
- Date Issued
- IEEE-INST ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS INC
- In this letter, an approximation to the performance of downlink cellular orthogonal frequency division multiple access networks under log-normal shadowing and Ricean fading is evaluated. The interference statistic is shown to significantly deviate from the Gaussian distribution as shown in previous results under Rayleigh fading.
- Multiple access interference; orthogonal frequency division multiplexing (OFDM); orthogonal frequency division multiple access (OFDMA); soft decision decoding
- Article Type
- IEEE COMMUNICATIONS LETTERS, vol. 14, no. 11, page. 1011 - 1013, 2010-11
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.