Reciprocally convex approach to stability of systems with time-varying delays
- Reciprocally convex approach to stability of systems with time-varying delays
- Park, P; Ko, JW; Jeong, C
- Date Issued
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- Whereas the upper bound lemma for matrix cross-product, introduced by Park (1999) and modified by Moon, Park, Kwon, and Lee (2001), plays a key role in guiding various delay-dependent criteria for delayed systems, the Jensen inequality has become an alternative as a way of reducing the number of decision variables. It directly relaxes the integral term of quadratic quantities into the quadratic term of the integral quantities, resulting in a linear combination of positive functions weighted by the inverses of convex parameters. This paper suggests the lower bound lemma for such a combination, which achieves performance behavior identical to approaches based on the integral inequality lemma but with much less decision variables, comparable to those based on the Jensen inequality lemma. (C) 2010 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Reciprocally convex combination; Delay systems; Stability; DEPENDENT ROBUST STABILIZATION; H-INFINITY CONTROL; CRITERION
- Article Type
- AUTOMATICA, vol. 47, no. 1, page. 235 - 238, 2011-01
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.