Delay-dependent robust stabilization of uncertain state-delayed systems
- Delay-dependent robust stabilization of uncertain state-delayed systems
- Moon, YS; Park, P; Kwon, WH; Lee, YS
- Date Issued
- TAYLOR & FRANCIS LTD
- This paper concerns a problem of robust stabilization of uncertain state-delayed systems. A new delay-dependent stabilization condition using a memoryless controller is formulated in terms of matrix inequalities. An algorithm involving convex optimization is proposed to design a controller guaranteeing a suboptimal maximal delay such that the system can be stabilized for all admissible uncertainties.
- LINEAR-SYSTEMS; STABILITY
- Article Type
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CONTROL, vol. 74, no. 14, page. 1447 - 1455, 2001-09
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.