Joint decoding and carrier phase recovery algorithm for turbo codes
- Joint decoding and carrier phase recovery algorithm for turbo codes
- Oh, W; Cheun, K
- Date Issued
- IEEE-INST ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS ENGI
- In this letter, we investigate the sensitivity of the iterative maximum a posteriori probability (MAP) decoder to carrier phase offsets and propose simple carrier phase recovery algorithms operating within the iterative MAP decoding iterations. The algorithms exploit the information contained in the extrinsic values generated within the iterative MAP decoder to perform carrier recovery, thus requiring low hardware complexity.
- iterative decoding; phase synchronization; turbo codes
- Article Type
- IEEE COMMUNICATIONS LETTERS, vol. 5, no. 9, page. 375 - 377, 2001-09
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.