Electromagnetic Transmission Through Periodic Narrow Slit With A Finite Thickness
- Electromagnetic Transmission Through Periodic Narrow Slit With A Finite Thickness
- Sung Jin Muhn; Park, WS
- Date Issued
- Electromagnetic transmission characteristics through a periodic narrow slit is analyzed numerically based on the Method of Moments. A key idea is to directly solve the matrix of Method of Moments about a unit cell slit. This analysis represents equivalent aperture admittances of each side of the slit and an admittance matrix of the inner part of the unit cell slit. These admittances are important for understanding the Floquet theorem, extraordinary transmission and Fabry-Perot resonance phenomena. This analysis converges very fast compared to the commercially available simulator and gives equivalent transmittance coefficients.
- SCATTERING; WAVE; PLASMONS; PLANE; MODEL
- Article Type
- JOURNAL OF ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVES AND APPLICATIONS, vol. 25, no. 14/15, page. 1930 - 1939, 2011-08
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.