An Efficient Sliding Window Algorithm Using Adaptive-Length Guard Window for Turbo Decoders
- An Efficient Sliding Window Algorithm Using Adaptive-Length Guard Window for Turbo Decoders
- Hyuntack Lim; Yongsang Kim; Cheun, K
- Date Issued
- An efficient sliding window algorithm employing an adaptive-length guard window for turbo decoders is proposed. The proposed algorithm results in significant complexity reductions, especially for small sliding window lengths where the additional computational complexity required for the guard window is critical.
- Iterative maximum a posteriori decoder (MAP); sliding window algorithm; turbo code
- Article Type
- JOURNAL OF COMMUNICATIONS AND NETWORKS, vol. 14, no. 2, page. 195 - 198, 2012-04
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.