Noncoherent Unitary Space-Time Modulated DSSS Systems in Multipath Channels
- Noncoherent Unitary Space-Time Modulated DSSS Systems in Multipath Channels
- Cheun, K; Jeongchang Kim; Kim, Y; Soongyoon Choi
- Date Issued
- In this paper, in order to effectively apply unitary space-time modulation to the direct-sequence spread-spectrum multiple-access (DSSS-MA) networks, we propose a low-rate, noncoherent, unitary, and space-time modulated DSSS system supporting any number of transmit antennas based on Walsh matrices. The proposed scheme simultaneously performs bandwidth spreading and space-time coding and outperforms those using high-rate, conventional unitary space-time constellations. Furthermore, the proposed scheme allows for a simple detector structure based on fast Walsh transforms.
- Direct-sequence spread-spectrum (DSSS); noncoherent; transmit diversity; unitary space-time modulation; TRANSMIT DIVERSITY; FADING CHANNELS; BLOCK-CODES; PERFORMANCE; CONSTELLATIONS; COMMUNICATION; SEQUENCES; SCHEME
- Article Type
- JOURNAL OF COMMUNICATIONS AND NETWORKS, vol. 14, no. 2, page. 206 - 212, 2012-04
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.