Potent Hepatitis C Virus NS5A Inhibitors Containing a Benzidine Core
- Potent Hepatitis C Virus NS5A Inhibitors Containing a Benzidine Core
- Bae, IH; Choi, JK; Chough, C; Keum, SJ; Kim, H; Jang, SK; Kim, BM
- Date Issued
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- Here we report the discovery of a series of potent hepatitis C virus (HCV) NS5A inhibitors based on the benzidine prolinamide backbone. Taking a simple synthetic route, we developed a novel inhibitor structure, which allows easy modification, and through optimization of the capping group, we identified compound 6 with highly potent anti-HCV activity. Compound 6 is nontoxic and is anticipated to be an effective HCV drug candidate.
- Article Type
- ACS MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY LETTERS, vol. 5, no. 3, page. 255 - 258, 2014-03
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.