Adsorption and desorption characteristics of alcohol vapors on a nanoporous ZIF-8 film investigated using silicon microcantilevers
- Adsorption and desorption characteristics of alcohol vapors on a nanoporous ZIF-8 film investigated using silicon microcantilevers
- Yim, C; Lee, M; Kim, W; Lee, S; Kim, GH; Kim, KT; Jeon, S
- Date Issued
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- Zinc oxide nanorods were synthesized directly on a silicon microcantilever and converted into a nanoporous ZIF-8 film via a solvothermal reaction. The simultaneous measurements of the resonance frequency and deflection of the cantilever revealed that the adsorption of alcohol vapors induced a structural change in the ZIF-8 framework.
- METAL-ORGANIC FRAMEWORK; ZEOLITIC IMIDAZOLATE FRAMEWORKS; FLEXIBILITY; STABILITY; CRYSTALS; WATER; CO2
- Article Type
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, vol. 51, no. 28, page. 6168 - 6171, 2015-01
- Files in This Item:
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.