Programmed Band Gap Modulation within van der Waals Semiconductor Monolayers by Metalorganic Vapor-Phase Epitaxy
- Programmed Band Gap Modulation within van der Waals Semiconductor Monolayers by Metalorganic Vapor-Phase Epitaxy
- JO, MOON HO; LEECHANGSOO; GANGTAE, JIN; SEO, SEUNGYOUNG; JUHO, KIM; CHEOLHEE, HAN; PARK, MIN YOUNG; AHN, HEON SU; LEE, SUK HO; Soonyoung Cha
- Date Issued
- Korean Graphene Society
- Programmed alloying within a van der Waals (vdW) semiconductor monolayer (ML) is achieved by
metalorganic vapor-phase epitaxy. Specifically, two versions of on-ML alloying are demonstrated
by pre-cise controls of time-lapse vapor pressures during the single-crystalline WS2xSe2(1-x) ML
growth, where the alloying degree, x is either continuously or discretely directed on the MLs in the
entire range of 0 ≤ x ≤ 1. With that, on-ML band-gap modulation is accomplished in the forms of
either graded or discrete intra-ML junctions, leading to atomically thin multispectral photodetectors
by a spatially resolved manner at the nanoscales.
- Article Type
- 제 7회 한국그래핀/2차원소재 심포지엄, 2020-09-18
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.