Epitaxial van der Waals semiconductor superlattices
- Epitaxial van der Waals semiconductor superlattices
- JO, MOON HO; GANGTAE, JIN; LEECHANGSOO; Soonyoung Cha; ODONGO, FRANCIS NGOME OKELLO; SEO, SEUNGYOUNG; PARK, MIN YOUNG; LEE, SUK HO; CHEOLHEE, HAN; DONG, HWAN YANG; KIM, GIYEOP; KIM, JONGHWAN; Hyunyong Choi; CHOI, SI YOUNG
- Date Issued
- Korean Graphene Society
- We report epitaxial stacking growth of van der Waals (vdW) semiconductor superlattices (SLs),
composed of MoS2 and WS2 monolayers (MLs), by metalorganic chemical vapor depositions. The
stacking sequence of constituent MLs was precisely controlled by atomic-layer epitaxy, enabling to
achieve the tunable two-dimensional (2D) vdW electronic structures, whose properties are markedly
different from covalent semiconductor SLs, such as a prominent example of GaAs-AlGaAs. We also
present distinctive optical and electronic properties that only pertain to this epitaxially-defined 2D
vdW electronic structure in ML resolutions.
- Article Type
- 제 7회 한국그래핀/2차원소재 심포지엄, 2020-09-18
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.