Enlarging outof plane deformation of active actuating multilayer structure with analytical studies using Electroactive polymer
- Enlarging outof plane deformation of active actuating multilayer structure with analytical studies using Electroactive polymer
- SHIN, JUNHYUK; Lee, S.A; CHOI, SU SEOK
- Date Issued
- 한국 고분자학회
- Electroactive polymers are active materials capable of converting electrical signals into
mechanical forces. Analytical studies using ferroelectric polymers, there are increasing research es
into highly flexible devices such as displacement. In addition, st udies have been conducted on the
multilayer structure of EAP to improve driving force for deformable displays. In this study, a
ferroelectric polymer based multilayer PVDF driving device having a sandwich structure (Electrode
PVDF Electrode) was analyzed u sing theoretical structural modeling by the finite element method.
We studied the behavior of strain properties and out of plane strain along the stacked EAP layer
and dipole moment direction. It was also possible to achieve two layer operation by using a tensile
strain and a compressive strain together. As a result, it was found that in a stacked multi layer
device, the out of plane deformation of the curved tip was significantly improved compared to
single layer device.
- Article Type
- 한국고분자학회 2020년도 추계총회 및 학술대회, page. 35 - 4PS-09, 2020-10-06
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.