A Reaction Between High Mn-High Al Steel and CaO-SiO2-Type Molten Mold Flux: Reduction of Additive Oxide Components in Mold Flux by Al in Steel
- A Reaction Between High Mn-High Al Steel and CaO-SiO2-Type Molten Mold Flux: Reduction of Additive Oxide Components in Mold Flux by Al in Steel
- Kim, M.-S.; Park, M.-S.; Kang, Y.-B.
- Date Issued
- The interfacial reaction between high-Mn-high-Al steel and CaO-SiO2-type mold flux was investigated, with particular emphasis on the reduction of additive oxide components by Al. Typical additive oxide components (B2O3, Na2O) could be reduced by Al, thereby losing their initial role in the flux. It is proposed to consider the chemical stability of the additive components in the flux in addition to the physico-chemical properties of the flux when developing the mold flux chemistry.
- Article Type
- METALLURGICAL AND MATERIALS TRANSACTIONS B-PROCESS METALLURGY AND MATERIALS PROCESSING SCIENCE, vol. 50, no. 5, page. 2077 - 2082, 2019-10
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.