De Novo Synthesis of Furanose Sugars: Catalytic Asymmetric Synthesis of Apiose and Apiose-Containing Oligosaccharides
- De Novo Synthesis of Furanose Sugars: Catalytic Asymmetric Synthesis of Apiose and Apiose-Containing Oligosaccharides
- Kim, Mijin; Kang, Soyeong; Rhee, Young Ho
- Date Issued
- A de novo synthetic method towards apiose, a structurally unusual furanose, is reported. The key feature is sequential metal catalysis consisting of the palladium-catalyzed asymmetric intermolecular hydroalkoxylation of an alkoxyallene and subsequent ring-closing metathesis (RCM). This strategy enabled the efficient synthesis of various apiose-containing disaccharides and a unique convergent synthesis of trisaccharides.
- Article Type
- Angewandte chemie internatial edition, vol. 55, no. 33, page. 9733 - 9737, 2016-08-08
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.