Tetravalent half-arc-transitive graphs of order 2pq
- Tetravalent half-arc-transitive graphs of order 2pq
- Feng, YQ; Kwak, JH; Wang, XY; Zhou, JX
- Date Issued
- A graph is half-arc-transitive if its automorphism group acts transitively on its vertex set, edge set, but not arc set. Let p and q be primes. It is known that no tetravalent half-arc-transitive graphs of order 2p (2) exist and a tetravalent half-arc-transitive graph of order 4p must be non-Cayley; such a non-Cayley graph exists if and only if p-1 is divisible by 8 and it is unique for a given order. Based on the constructions of tetravalent half-arc-transitive graphs given by Marui (J. Comb. Theory B 73:41-76, 1998), in this paper the connected tetravalent half-arc-transitive graphs of order 2pq are classified for distinct odd primes p and q.
- Cayley graph; Vertex-transitive graph; Half-arc-transitive graph; VALENCY 4; VERTEX STABILIZER; FINITE GRAPHS; PRIME; CLASSIFICATION
- Article Type
- JOURNAL OF ALGEBRAIC COMBINATORICS, vol. 33, no. 4, page. 543 - 553, 2011-06
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.