Multiplexing near‐infrared quantum dot fluorescence through vibrational and electronic transition signatures
- Multiplexing near‐infrared quantum dot fluorescence through vibrational and electronic transition signatures
- Lee, Hyunjung; Yang, Sungbin; Lee, Junhwa; Kim, Sungjee; Jeong, Sanghwa
- Date Issued
- We represent how the multiplexing power of near-infrared (NIR) quantum dot (QD) signals can be extended by using narrow NIR absorptive features such as molecular vibration modes and lanthanide f-f electronic transitions. Two distinguishable NIR absorptive films were prepared by using polystyrene and samarium complex, and combined with NIR emitting PbS/CdS Core/Shell QD film to make various NIR emitting codes. Spectral features of NIR emitting codes could be diversified by adjusting the thickness and chemical composition of optical films. © 2023 Korean Chemical Society, Seoul & Wiley-VCH GmbH.
- Article Type
- Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society, 2023-03
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.