Flexible Tetrahydropyran Synthesis from Homopropargylic Alcohols Using Sequential Pd-Au Catalysis
- Flexible Tetrahydropyran Synthesis from Homopropargylic Alcohols Using Sequential Pd-Au Catalysis
- Kim, Jungjoon; Jeong, Wook; Rhee, Young Ho
- Date Issued
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- A flexible synthetic method toward highly :substituted tetrahydropyran is reported: The key transformation involves atom-efficient sequential metal catalysis, consisting of Pd-catalyzed addition of homopropargylic alcohols to alkoxyallene and the subsequent gold(I)-catalyzed cycloisomerization. Notably, this method gives access to, both 2,6-cis- and 2,6-trans-tetrahydropyrans possessing diverse substitution patterns.
- RING-CLOSING METATHESIS; INTERMOLECULAR HYDROALKOXYLATION; RAUTENSTRAUCH REARRANGEMENT; STEREOSELECTIVE-SYNTHESIS; ENANTIOSELECTIVE ACCESS; ASYMMETRIC-SYNTHESIS; NATURAL-PRODUCTS; GOLD; ALLENES; ETHERS
- Article Type
- ORGANIC LETTERS, vol. 19, no. 1, page. 242 - 245, 2017-01
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.