Investigating Research Trend of User Experience Based on a Literature Survey
- Investigating Research Trend of User Experience Based on a Literature Survey
- 장혜지; HAN, SUNG HO; 곽지영; 정동영; 박주환; 이민규; 박규동; 김주환; 정다운
- Date Issued
- The aim of this study is to investigate research trend of user experience (UX) and find limitations of current researches. UX have obtained attention as one of the important trend in various fields. With the advent of the 4th industrial revolution, use behavior of product and service is changed. Although there is needs to consider and research this change in academia, it is not that mature yet. In order to systematically understand the research trend and find limitations of current researches, we collected literature published after 2000 from various fields. Total 347 literatures are collected. Collected literatures were analyzed from several perspectives such as definition of UX and research type. Based on the result, three limitations are drawn. There are two issues, target of interaction and scope of interaction, related to the definition of UX. UX researches have been conducted for several purposes such as UX occurrence principle and evaluation criteria. However, there are still some limitations of current researches. Among them, three limitations we suggest are in the following: First, it is limited to one-to-one relationship between user and product/service. Second, most researches are focused only on the direct interaction with product or service. Third, evaluation of UX mainly depends on the subjective criteria. The result of this study is expected to be helpful when researchers decide direction of future UX research.
- Article Type
- 대한인간공학회 춘계학술대회, 2017-04-29
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.