One-step Fabrication of Transparent and Flexible Nanotopographical-Triboelectric Nanogenerators via Thermal Nanoimprinting of Thermoplastic Fluoropolymers
- One-step Fabrication of Transparent and Flexible Nanotopographical-Triboelectric Nanogenerators via Thermal Nanoimprinting of Thermoplastic Fluoropolymers
- Choi, Dongwhi; Yoo, Donghyeon; Kim, DS
- Date Issued
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- Using thermal nanoimprinting, a novel transparent and flexible nanotopographical triboelectric nanogenerator (TENG), with simultaneous nanoreplication and integration of the contact layer with the electrode layer, is first demonstrated. It is expected that the present rapid one-step fabrication methodology will give "disposability" to the TENG with extremely reduced manufacturing costs, which may allay commercialization concerns.
- Article Type
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, vol. 27, no. 45, page. 7386 - 7394, 2015-12-02
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.