Master-slave synchronization of Lur'e systems with sector and slope restricted nonlinearities
- Master-slave synchronization of Lur'e systems with sector and slope restricted nonlinearities
- Ji, DH; Park, JH; Won, SC
- Date Issued
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV
- This Letter presents a synchronization method for Lur'e systems with sector and slope restricted nonlinearities. A static error feedback controller based on the Lyapunov stability theory is proposed for asymptotic synchronization. The Lyapunov function candidate is chosen as a quadratic form of the error states and nonlinear functions of the systems. The nonlinearities are expressed as convex combinations of sector and slope bounds by using convex properties of the nonlinear function so that equality constraints are converted into inequality constraints. Then, the feedback gain matrix is derived through a linear matrix inequality (LMI) formulation. Finally, a numerical example shows the effectiveness of the proposed method. (C) 2009 Published by Elsevier B.V.
- Synchronization; Lur' e systems; Sector and slope restricted nonlinearity; LMI; DELAY FEEDBACK-CONTROL; TIME-DELAY; CHAOTIC SYSTEMS; CRITERIA
- Article Type
- PHYSICS LETTERS A, vol. 373, no. 11, page. 1044 - 1050, 2009-03-09
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.