Fuzzy weighted subtask controller for redundant manipulator
- Fuzzy weighted subtask controller for redundant manipulator
- Yoo, YJ; Jung, DS; Jang, YJ; Won, SC
- Date Issued
- Cambridge University Press
- We propose a fuzzy weighted subtask controller for a redundant robot manipulator. To expand the feasibility of the inverse kinematic solution, we introduce a weighted pseudo-inverse that changes the null-space of the Jacobian. The weights of elements in the pseudo-inverse are obtained using fuzzy rules that are related to the null-space velocity tracking error. With the pseudo-inverse, we develop a task space controller to track a desired task space trajectory and subtask control input. We propose a weighted subtask controller for multiple subtasks. The results of a simulation and experiment using a seven-degree-of-freedom whole arm manipulator robot show the effectiveness of the proposed controller with multiple subtasks.
- Article Type
- ROBOTICA, vol. 33, no. 2, page. 295 - 313, 2015-02
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.