Tuning the Graphene Work Function by Electric Field Effect
- Tuning the Graphene Work Function by Electric Field Effect
- Yu, YJ; Zhao, Y; Ryu, S; Brus, LE; Kim, KS; Kim, P
- Date Issued
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- We report variation of the work function for single and bilayer graphene devices measured by scanning Kelvin probe microscopy (SKPM). By use of the electric field effect, the work function of graphene can be adjusted as the gate voltage tunes the Fermi level across the charge neutrality point, Upon biasing the device, the surface potential map obtained by SKPM provides a reliable way to measure the contact resistance of individual electrodes contacting graphene.
- SUSPENDED GRAPHENE; GRAPHITE; SPECTROSCOPY; FILMS
- Article Type
- NANO LETTERS, vol. 9, no. 10, page. 3430 - 3434, 2009-10
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.