Synchronization criterion for Lur'e type complex dynamical networks with time-varying delay
- Synchronization criterion for Lur'e type complex dynamical networks with time-varying delay
- Ji, DH; Park, JH; Yoo, WJ; Won, SC; Lee, SM
- Date Issued
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV
- In this Letter, the synchronization problem for a class of complex dynamical networks in which every identical node is a Lur'e system with time-varying delay is considered. A delay-dependent synchronization criterion is derived for the synchronization of complex dynamical network that represented by Lur'e system with sector restricted nonlinearities. The derived criterion is a sufficient condition for absolute stability of error dynamics between the each nodes and the isolated node. Using a convex representation of the nonlinearity for error dynamics, the stability condition based on the discretized Lyapunov-Krasovskii functional is obtained via LMI formulation. The proposed delay-dependent synchronization criterion is less conservative than the existing ones. The effectiveness of our work is verified through numerical examples. (C) 2010 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Complex dynamical networks; Lur' e systems; Synchronization; Delay dependent criterion; Absolute stability; LMIs; MASTER-SLAVE SYNCHRONIZATION; H-INFINITY SYNCHRONIZATION; FEEDBACK-CONTROL; COUPLING DELAYS; SYSTEMS; STABILITY
- Article Type
- PHYSICS LETTERS A, vol. 374, no. 10, page. 1218 - 1227, 2010-02-22
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.