Synchronization Criterion for Lur'e Systems via Delayed PD Controller
- Synchronization Criterion for Lur'e Systems via Delayed PD Controller
- Ji, DH; Park, JH; Lee, SM; Koo, JH; Won, SC
- Date Issued
- SPRINGER/PLENUM PUBLISHERS
- In this paper, the effects of a time varying delay on a chaotic drive-response synchronization are considered. Using a delayed feedback proportional-derivative (PD) controller scheme, a delay-dependent synchronization criterion is derived for chaotic systems represented by the Lur'e system with sector and slope restricted nonlinearities. The derived criterion is a sufficient condition for the absolute stability of the error dynamics between the drive and the response systems. By the use of a convex representation of the nonlinearity and the discretized Lyapunov-Krasovskii functional, stability condition is obtained via the LMI formulation. The condition represented in the terms of linear matrix inequalities (LMIs) can be solved by the application of convex optimization algorithms. The effectiveness of the work is verified through numerical examples.
- Lur' e systems; Synchronization; Absolute stability; PD controller; LMIs; Convex optimization; MASTER-SLAVE SYNCHRONIZATION; TIME-VARYING DELAY; FEEDBACK-CONTROL; CHAOS SYNCHRONIZATION; STABILITY
- Article Type
- JOURNAL OF OPTIMIZATION THEORY AND APPLICATIONS, vol. 147, no. 2, page. 298 - 317, 2010-11
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.