Regular embeddings of complete multipartite graphs
- Regular embeddings of complete multipartite graphs
- Du, SF; Kwak, JH; Nedela, R
- Date Issued
- ACADEMIC PRESS LTD ELSEVIER SCIENCE L
- In this paper, we classify all regular embeddings of the complete multipartite graphs K (p,..., p) a prime p into orientable surfaces. Also, the same work is done for the regular embeddings of the lexicographical product of any connected arc-transitive graph of prime order q with the complement of the complete graph of prime order p, where q and p are not necessarily distinct. Lots of regular maps found in this paper are Cayley maps. (C) 2004 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- regular map; regular embedding; arc-transitive graph; permutation group; SYMMETRIC GRAPHS; MAPS
- Article Type
- EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF COMBINATORICS, vol. 26, no. 3-4, page. 505 - 519, 2005-04
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.