LMI optimization approach to observer-based controller design of uncertain time-delay systems via delayed feedback
- LMI optimization approach to observer-based controller design of uncertain time-delay systems via delayed feedback
- Kwon, OM; Park, JH; Lee, SM; Won, SC
- Date Issued
- SPRINGER/PLENUM PUBLISHERS
- In this paper, we propose a design method of an observer-based controller for uncertain time-delay systems by delayed feedback. Based on the Lyapunov method, an LMI (linear matrix inequality) criterion is derived to design an observer-based controller which makes the system stable. A numerical example is included to illustrate the design procedure.
- LMI optimization; time-delay systems; observer-based control; delayed feedback; STABILITY
- Article Type
- JOURNAL OF OPTIMIZATION THEORY AND APPLICATIONS, vol. 128, no. 1, page. 103 - 117, 2006-01
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.