Monitoring and control of process and power systems: Towards new paradigms
- Monitoring and control of process and power systems: Towards new paradigms
- Dochain, D; Marquardt, W; Won, SC; Malik, O; Kinnaert, M
- Date Issued
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- Process and power plant control, along with fault detection/isolation are being addressed by significant on-going research with many theoretical developments focused on improvements for all of these major industrial applications. This report provides an overview of the current key problems, recent accomplishments and trends, as well as a forecast of anticipated developments within this very important field of industrial applications. (C) 2006 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- process systems; power systems; fault detection and isolation; OF-THE-ART; AUTOMATION
- Article Type
- ANNUAL REVIEWS IN CONTROL, vol. 30, no. 1, page. 69 - 79, 2006-01
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.