Circulant double coverings of a circulant graph of valency five
- Circulant double coverings of a circulant graph of valency five
- Feng, RQ; Kwak, JH
- Date Issued
- SPRINGER HEIDELBERG
- Enumerating the isomorphism classes of several types of graph covering projections is one of the central research topics in enumerative topological graph theory. A covering of G is called circulant if its covering graph is circulant. Recently, the authors [Discrete Math., 277, 73-85 (2004)] enumerated the isomorphism classes of circulant double coverings of a certain type, called a typical covering, and showed that no double covering of a circulant graph of valency three is circulant. Also, in [Graphs and Combinatorics, 21, 386-400 (2005)], the isomorphism classes of circulant double coverings of a circulant graph of valency four are enumerated. In this paper, the isomorphism classes of circulant double coverings of a circulant graph of valency five are enumerated.
- graph covering; voltage assignment; Cayley; circulant graph; TRANSFORMATION GROUPS; ISOMORPHISM-CLASSES; ENUMERATION
- Article Type
- ACTA MATHEMATICA SINICA-ENGLISH SERIES, vol. 23, no. 1, page. 23 - 28, 2007-01
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.