Tetravalent half-arc-transitive graphs of order p(4)
- Tetravalent half-arc-transitive graphs of order p(4)
- Feng, YQ; Kwak, JH; Xu, MY; Zhou, JX
- Date Issued
- ACADEMIC PRESS LTD ELSEVIER SCIENCE L
- A graph is half-arc-transitive if its automorphism group acts transitively on vertices and edges, but not on arcs. It is known that for a prime p there is no tetravalent half-arc-transitive graphs of order p or p(2). Xu [M.Y. Xu, Half-transitive graphs of prime-cube order, J. Algebraic Combin. 1 (1992) 275-282] classified the tetravalent half-arc-transitive graphs of order p(3). As a continuation, we classify in this paper the tetravalent half-arc-transitive graphs of order p(4). It shows that there are exactly p - 1 nonisomorphic connected tetravalent half-arc-transitive graphs of order p4 for each odd prime p. (C) 2007 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- CONNECTED CAYLEY-GRAPHS; AUTOMORPHISM-GROUPS; VERTEX STABILIZER; VALENCY-4; PRIME; ISOMORPHISMS
- Article Type
- EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF COMBINATORICS, vol. 29, no. 3, page. 555 - 567, 2008-04
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.