Authentication codes and bipartite graphs
- Authentication codes and bipartite graphs
- Feng, RQ; Hu, L; Kwak, JH
- Date Issued
- ACADEMIC PRESS LTD ELSEVIER SCIENCE L
- In this paper, a characterization of authentication codes in terms of bipartite graphs is given. By using such a characterization, two necessary and sufficient conditions for a minimal authentication code with perfect secrecy are derived. The probabilities of a successful impersonation and of a Successful substitution attack are discussed. As a result, some (optimal) minimal authentication codes with perfect secrecy are constructed from association schemes, from finite groups or from known authentication codes no matter whether the known ones are with or without secrecy. (C) 2007 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- SCHEMES; DESIGNS
- Article Type
- EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF COMBINATORICS, vol. 29, no. 6, page. 1473 - 1482, 2008-08
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.