H-infinity synchronization of chaotic systems via dynamic feedback approach
- H-infinity synchronization of chaotic systems via dynamic feedback approach
- Lee, SM; Ji, DH; Park, JH; Won, SC
- Date Issued
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV
- This Letter considers H-infinity synchronization of a general class of chaotic systems with external disturbance. Based on Lyapunov theory and linear matrix inequality (LMI) formulation, the novel feedback controller is established to not only guarantee stable synchronization of both master and slave systems but also reduce the effect of external disturbance to an H-infinity norm constraint. A dynamic feedback control scheme is proposed for H-infinity synchronization in chaotic systems for the first time. Then, a criterion for existence of the controller is given in terms of LMIs. Finally, a numerical simulation is presented to show the effectiveness of the proposed chaos synchronization scheme. (C) 2008 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- chaotic systems; H-infinity synchronization; dynamic control; LMI; ADAPTIVE SYNCHRONIZATION; CONTROLLER; PARAMETER; DESIGN
- Article Type
- PHYSICS LETTERS A, vol. 372, no. 29, page. 4905 - 4912, 2008-07-07
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.