H-infinity synchronization of time-delayed chaotic systems
- H-infinity synchronization of time-delayed chaotic systems
- Park, JH; Ji, DH; Won, SC; Lee, SM
- Date Issued
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE INC
- This paper considers H-infinity synchronization of a class of time-delayed chaotic systems with external disturbance. Based on Lyapunov theory and linear matrix inequality (LMI) formulation, the dynamic feedback controller is established to not only guarantee synchronization between derive and response systems, but also reduce the effect of external disturbance to an H-infinity norm constraint. Then, a criterion for existence of the controller is given in terms of LMIs. Finally, a numerical simulation is presented to show the effectiveness of the proposed chaos synchronization scheme. (C) 2008 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
- time-delayed chaotic systems; H(infinity) synchronization; dynamic feedback; LMI; ADAPTIVE SYNCHRONIZATION; FEEDBACK-CONTROL; NEURAL-NETWORKS; ATTRACTORS; PARAMETER
- Article Type
- APPLIED MATHEMATICS AND COMPUTATION, vol. 204, no. 1, page. 170 - 177, 2008-10-01
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.